Re: eBay - Non, Zeni Geva, David Hykes, Current 93, Atari Teen Riot, NWW...et al

  • chain-wallet bitch
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2002
      Hi all - I hope this won't be an intrusion, but I thought I might mention this here, as many of these items would seem to be of interest to folks on this list. I'm selling off a good deal deal of my music collection; at best, I would like to try and at least break even for the cost of what I initially purchased these for. Most of these items are in excellent condition, feel free to contact me off-list with any questions you may have.

      A new batch of discs - and some vinyl - is going every day for the next few days or so - everything must go, as quickly as I can post it:

      http://cgi6.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=j.free&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=25

      If the link doesn't work for you, just search for auctions by user name: j.free

      I've also found that just pasting the link into your browser works well.

      Thanks again, and now back to your regular programming...

      [and please remember to ignore any spam that gets tagged
      onto the end of these transmissions!!]

      Sign up today at http://mail.lycos.com