OT: New Velevt Underground group on Yahoo!

  • sr_muriel_spi
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2002
      Hi all

      Please forgive the intrusion into your regular group e-mails! I would
      like to announce the arrival of the newest Yahoo Group on the net -
      VU Boots! This is an open forum to trade, weed, tree or just discuss
      bootlegs or ROIOs by the godfathers of punk/new wave/alt rock - The
      Velvet Underground

      If you'd like to join surf to
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/vuboots
      and make the necessary arrangements!

      I look forward to hearing from some of you soon!

      Regards

      Sean (aka the head JimJim)