Liverpool scene late 70s/early 80s

  • Simon Fay
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 30, 2002
      Maybe off-topic but where else would I ask?...

      Any decent compilations of this period?

      thanks

      SF

      http://uk.my.yahoo.com
    • gradyfinklemyer
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 30, 2002
        Various Artists-"The Zoo"Uncaged 1978-1982. A compilation featuring
        early tracks from Echo and the Bunnymen, Teardrop Explodes, Wild
        Swans, Big in Japan, Those Naughty Lumps, Lori & the Chameleons,
        Expelaires.

        --- In thewire@y..., Simon Fay <simonfay2001@y...> wrote:
        > Maybe off-topic but where else would I ask?...
        >
        > Any decent compilations of this period?
        >
        > thanks
        >
        > SF

        > http://uk.my.yahoo.com
      • Keith McColl
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 1, 2002
          also - on the shores of lake placid - same bands

          Various Artists-"The Zoo"Uncaged 1978-1982. A compilation featuring
          early tracks from Echo and the Bunnymen, Teardrop Explodes, Wild
          Swans, Big in Japan, Those Naughty Lumps, Lori & the Chameleons,
          Expelaires.

          --- In thewire@y..., Simon Fay <simonfay2001@y...> wrote:
          > Maybe off-topic but where else would I ask?...
          >
          > Any decent compilations of this period?
          >
          > thanks
          >
          > SF

          TheWire List Info Page: [getting there]