  • tasha yee-king
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 29, 2002
      No more no less
      Jim Flannery wrote:tasha wrote to wire:

      tyk> would u like a cuppa tea? I can make it quietly if given an arts
      tyk> grunt

      Erm, no, that would be _0'00"_, not _4'33"_.

      --
      Jim Flannery newgrange@...

      Life contains terrible things but life itself
      is not terrible. -- Sean O'Casey

      np: H.A. Marschner, _Der Vampyr_ (Klepper, Hawlata, Kaufmann et al.)
      nr: Philip José Farmer, _Nothing Burns in Hell_

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

      TheWire List Info Page: [getting there]