PROMO: burun atones for her sins, NYC 9/13/2002

  • jodi of lexiconoclast
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 9, 2002
      Hello there.

      I, Jodi Shapiro, aka burun, will be playing HellLab2 on Friday the
      13th, 2002. Since Yom Kippur is approaching, I will be playing a
      special "atoning for my sins in advance" set consisting of (but not
      limited to) cantorial records and some Real Old Klezmer.

      Oh yeah, and some noise too.

      Trust me, you don't want to miss the circus acts for this one.

      Here are the details. I believe there is a small cover charge, but
      am not sure what it is (I think it was $5 last time). They might ask
      you where you heard about the show. Tell 'em I sent you.

      HellLab 2
      Experimental Mixed-Media Performance Laboratory
      Friday, Sept 13th, 2002
      10pm to Daylight (6am)
      111 W42nd St., NYC (Btwn 6th Ave. & Broadway)

      10:00pm to 10:30pm DJ Hell (Digital DJ)
      10:35pm to 11:05pm Brian Moran
      11:10pm to 11:40pm Burun
      11:45am to 12:15am Lloop
      12:20am to 12:35am Sarah Blush
      12:40am to 1:00am Bindlestiff Family Cirkus
      1:00am to 1:15am Give-a-ways
      1:15am to 1:45am FeedBUCK Galore
      1:50am to 2:20am Magic Sound Butcher
      2:25am to 2:55am Haeyoung Kim
      3:00am to 3:30am Leisure Muffin
      3:35am to 4:05am Datachi
      4:05am to 4:15am DJ Hell (Digital DJ)
      4:20am to 5:20am Hell Session (Everybody jamming)
      5:20am to 6:00am DJ Hell (Digital DJ)

      Hope to see you there.

      - jodi

      -------