Re: Wandering Medicine show

  • gradyfinklemyer
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 3, 2002
      Is there a video feed, so we can see the beads of sweat develop on
      your forehead as you choose between the Lamonte Young disc and the
      Korean court music disc?

      --- In thewire@y..., Kraig Grady <kraiggrady@a...> wrote:
      > This is a brief note to those interested that
      >
      > The Wandering Medicine Show
      > KXLU 88.9 fm Wed. 8-9pm PST.
      > is now available live streaming at
      > at kxlu.com
      >
      > sorry no archives yet
      >
      > -- Kraig Grady
      > North American Embassy of Anaphoria island
      > http://www.anaphoria.com
      >
      > The Wandering Medicine Show
      > KXLU 88.9 fm Wed. 8-9pm PST.
      > live stream kxlu.com
    • Kraig Grady
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 4, 2002

        Ha!
        bulk mailing and accidentally spamming my own list!
        show is limited to traditional world music so la monte is not an option.
        no sweat as the music/machines do all the work.
        i try to get out of the way