Wandering Medicine show

  • Kraig Grady
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 3 8:02 PM
      This is a brief note to those interested that

      The Wandering Medicine Show
      KXLU 88.9 fm Wed. 8-9pm PST.
      is now available live streaming at
      at kxlu.com

      sorry no archives yet

      -- Kraig Grady
      North American Embassy of Anaphoria island
      http://www.anaphoria.com

      The Wandering Medicine Show
      KXLU 88.9 fm Wed. 8-9pm PST.
      live stream kxlu.com
    • gradyfinklemyer
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 3 9:47 PM
        Is there a video feed, so we can see the beads of sweat develop on
        your forehead as you choose between the Lamonte Young disc and the
        Korean court music disc?

        --- In thewire@y..., Kraig Grady <kraiggrady@a...> wrote:
        > This is a brief note to those interested that
        >
        > The Wandering Medicine Show
        > KXLU 88.9 fm Wed. 8-9pm PST.
        > is now available live streaming at
        > at kxlu.com
        >
        > sorry no archives yet
        >
        > -- Kraig Grady
        > North American Embassy of Anaphoria island
        > http://www.anaphoria.com
        >
        > The Wandering Medicine Show
        > KXLU 88.9 fm Wed. 8-9pm PST.
        > live stream kxlu.com
      • Kraig Grady
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 4 5:30 PM

          Ha!
          bulk mailing and accidentally spamming my own list!
          show is limited to traditional world music so la monte is not an option.
          no sweat as the music/machines do all the work.
          i try to get out of the way