[thewire] WRECKING Eastern Europe [Playlist7]

  • Дмитрий Ухов
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 3, 2002
      I havw the Wire compilation of Tamizdat and find it mediocre, save for the
      exceptions listed . There are far more way out stuff here and there both
      literally and muscially (Kuryokhin is nor among living for 6 years) But
      there NE TE duo/quartet Olga Leonova( the singer from Chelyabinsk Art
      Ensemble), Oleksander nesterov a midi-guitarist from the Ukraine
      Ask more about it Marino Pliakas of Steamboatr Swirtzerland he was in St
      Petersburg lasdt spring at the Kutyolhin memorial festival SKIF.
      dmitri