Diamanda=MrsJones?

  • stevolende
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 2, 2002
      I jusat read somebody say on a different list that they thought
      Diamanda Galas was married to John Paul Jones.
      I thought that whole thing extended as far as an lp collaboration and
      however many tours supporting the same.
      whats the truth?
      Stevo
      Np world music cdr compi i've just been given, dunno whats on it.
    • M. Pathos
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 2, 2002
        Diamanda is ALONE, but for the baby, the gimp, and the ones under the
        basement . . .