Re: Eno on Miles Davis

  • stevolende
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 31, 2002
      --- In thewire@y..., jodi of lexiconoclast <jodi@l...> wrote:

      > It's not reprinted in full, but there's a passage or two of it in
      > John Szwed's forthcoming book on Miles, called SO WHAT: THE LIFE OF
      > MILES DAVIS.
      >
      > It's a fantastic book, BTW.
      >
      > - jodi

      Space is THe Place The Sun Ra book by him was pretty good too.
      If its as good as that was it should be a reccommendation
      Perfect Sound Forever has an interview with Szwed up in its
      interview archives from when that book came out.

      www.furious.com/perfect
      Theres a new issue out bTW

      +then i get to see my Savage REpublic thing in the next one.
      stevo
      Np Howard Tate You're looking good