[thewire] Bound for Glory(voicecrack)

  • Дмитрий Ухов
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 18, 2002
      Rob wrote:
      > I'm pretty sure that
      Moslang and Guhl (aka Voice Crack) are also Swiss.
      > That's something Freudistic- i 've forgotten them, besides the fact that i
      regularly listen to their record with Borbetomagus.
      I also ised to listen KILOOR ENTARTET and lately met "Steamboat
      Switzerland".They were succes at the SKIF in St Peresburg this may.
      But i don't know how Ernst Thoma (ex- UnknownmiX) is doing now?
      dmitri