Staalplaat list of releases?

  • Pawel Frelik
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 17, 2002
      Hi all,

      does anyone know any website listing all (or as many
      as possible) Staalplaat releases with their catalogue
      numbers? The label themselves do no seem to
      be particularly concerned about it, espeically about
      the older, below STCD 100 titles.

      Thanks in advance,

      Pawel
    • Olivier Borzeix
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 17, 2002
        Well I would say Forced Exposure... if I remember well they have dozen
        of Staalplaat releases on stock!

        http://www.forcedexposure.com/welcome.html

        Hope it helps!

        Olivier

        Pawel Frelik a écrit :

        > Hi all,
        >
        > does anyone know any website listing all (or as many
        > as possible) Staalplaat releases with their catalogue
        > numbers? The label themselves do no seem to
        > be particularly concerned about it, espeically about
        > the older, below STCD 100 titles.
        >
        > Thanks in advance,
        >
        > Pawel
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor