HOMe /Now++++ NO DOCTORS toUR

  • bonmots69er
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2002
      Just home now sick in bed with huge throat. We were enchanted by
      your presence. We thank those whom came out, played, danced and
      worked for us and for everyone. Per custom, certain areas stuck out
      more than others, Bloomington IN, Rochester NY, Brooklyn and
      Baltimore, Houston, San Diego, but by far the most fun we had was the
      four Bay Area Shows, Davis/Sacramento, Oakland and San Francisco.
      Not a doubt in anyones mind. We will head there again soon. There
      will be more about this later, little time remains.

      OF importance to you, in the forbidden East, is that of the 02 No
      Doctors tour, out in support of their debut album here on FF. Yes,
      they are the in house band. Please let them in. The record however,
      will not be out, by the graces of good workship, by tours end. Ha.
      There are a few holes, please help. All information on the band,
      including music and video at http://nodoctors.com

      T 01 AUG :: EVANSTON IL : TBA - Northwestern Univ. Campus Area

      F 02 AUG :: CAMBRIDGE WI : Norway "Skunk" Peterson's Old-Tymes
      Professionals Ballroom

      S 03 AUG :: MADISON WI : Tornado Club (Coral Room)

      S 04 AUG :: MINNEAPOLIS MN : 7th Street Entry :: !!WITH MICHAEL
      YONKERS!!

      M 05 AUG :: ????? help help help!!!

      T 06 AUG :: OMAHA NE : Junk Box

      W 07 AUG :: help!!!!!

      T 08 AUG :: ST LOUIS MO : Lemp Neighborhood Arts Center

      F 09 AUG :: MURFREESBORO TN : Red Rose Coffee House and Bistro

      S 10 AUG :: LEXINGTON KY : Detour

      S 11 AUG :: NEWPORT KY : Southgate House

      M 12 AUG :: DETROIT MI : CPop Gallery

      T 13 AUG :: ROCHESTER NY : Bug Jar

      W 14 AUG :: EASTHAMPTON MA : Flywheel

      T 15 AUG :: PROVIDENCE RI : TBA

      F 16 AUG :: BROOKLYN NY : TBA

      S 17 AUG :: second brooklyn show, help!!

      S 18 AUG :: BALTIMORE MD : Hunting

      M 19 AUG :: BALTIMORE MD : Hunting

      T 20 AUG :: BALTIMORE MD : Hunting

      W 21 AUG :: BALTIMORE MD : Hunting

      T 22 AUG :: BALTIMORE MD : Hunting

      F 23 AUG :: BALTIMORE MD : Hunting

      S 24 AUG :: BALTIMORE MD : Hunting

      S 25 AUG :: BALTIMORE MD : Hunting

      M 26 AUG :: WASHINGTON DC : ??? anything around here

      T 27 AUG :: CHARLOTTESVILLE WV : Tokyo Rose

      W 28 AUG :: ???

      T 29 AUG :: DETROIT MI : CPop Gallery

      F 30 AUG :: CHICAGO IL : Empty Bottle **RECORD RELEASE PARTY**

      This show was taken away from us, for what reason we cannot tell, we
      had it booked with the bottle for 4 months, coinciding with the
      Sightings tour we are also booking. Don't ask me, we need help on
      the 30th, is that dentists' space open?

      S 31 AUG :: MINNEAPOLIS MN : The Church **RECORD RELEASE PARTY**