Re: afrobeat/funk

  • stevolende
    Message 1 of 19 , Jul 29, 2002
      --- In thewire@y..., David Beardsley <davidbeardsley@b...> wrote:
> [...]

      When I said pre-retirement stuff I meant pre-75 when he retired after
      a carcrash until at least the end of the decade.
      I think what stopped him the second time was a lot more permanent.
      As far as I can recall there was some ok stuff from the return period.
      I don't have any of it though.
      Stevo
      Np Electric Wizard Let Us Prey We THe Undead