Paul Flaherty interview

  • Daniel
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5, 2002
      This Saturday, at 7:00 PM Eastern US time I will be airing an
      interview I did with free jazz saxophonist Paul Flaherty, of the "Hated
      Music" album with Chris Corsano and many other fine releases. The
      interview will be aired on the Strong Little Legs radio program on WPRB
      103.3 FM, Princeton NJ, and can also be heard over the internet at
      www.wprb.com. In addition to the interview I will be playing selections
      from Mr. Flaherty's impressive discography.

      thanks for listening,
      Daniel