Boredoms/John Cale in London

  • mauricefy
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 3, 2002
      Hi

      I just got a ticket for this. Does anyone know much about what the
      sets will be like? I don't know much about the Boredoms, but I
      understand they are percussion only now (?) and any news on what JC
      is planning?

      Thanks in advance
    • roreek
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 3, 2002
        Boredoms (or Vooredoms as they often are nowadays) will have a line-
        up of 3 full kit drummers plus Eye on electronics. Not sure who the
        drummers are.

        I don't know anything about Cale's set apart from what was printed in
        the Wire - all new material apparently.

        Rory.