Re: stoner rock

  • Perfect Sound Forever
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 2, 2002
      The best I've heard recently is Nebula who just came out

      with a comp called Dos EPs (on Meteor City).

      A hell of lot better than High On Fire, IMHO.

      Anyone who's interested in the older stuff will be glad to hear that the
      two Dust albums have just been reissued (featuring Marky Ramone on drums
      but definitely not sounding like the Ramones).

      Best,
      Jason
      --
      Perfect Sound Forever