Re: CABARET VOLTAIRE 5 x 7"s

  • Michael Gillham
    Message 1 of 13 , Jun 26, 2002
      Indeed, a great bunch of records. I should add that
      I'm only selling them because I need the money.

      Admittedly, I haven't listened to them for at least 5
      years anyway.

      http://uk.my.yahoo.com
    • stevolende
      Message 2 of 13 , Jun 26, 2002
        --- In thewire@y..., "Steeples Paul (Mr PW)" <paul.steeples@d...>
        wrote:
        > I've come across references to that too, but haven't been able to
        track it
        > down (it isn't on the amazon.co.uk site, for example).

        the only reason i didn't print the URl for co.uk was that .com
        normally has samples.
        funny thing though I think the sleeve picture has just vanished from
        the .com entry cos i stiuck it in a list on there a few weeks back
        and coulda sworn it was pictured.
        funny eh?
        hope it ain't vanishing

        stevo
        np herbie hancock mwandishi wandering spirit song
      • stevolende
        Message 3 of 13 , Jun 26, 2002
          --- In thewire@y..., "stevolende" <stevolende@y...> wrote:
          > funny thing though I think the sleeve picture has just vanished
          from
          > the .com entry cos i stiuck it in a list on there a few weeks back
          > and coulda sworn it was pictured.
          > funny eh?
          > hope it ain't vanishing

          it has indeeed just moved over to limited availability status
          damn
          great cd
          stevo np rftt life stinks