Cabaret Voltaire/C93/NWW

  • reddye6
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 26, 2002
      You can try purchasing Cabaret Voltaire's "Living Legends" through
      www.gemm.com. I just went there, and there were about 30 people
      selling it. In fact, it made me put an order in for a copy!

      As for the C93/NWW split, I've only listened to it once, but my
      feeling was that the NWW disc was beautiful, almost Feldmanesque,
      while the C93 was pretty dull and uninspired drone. I was surprised
      by how polar my opinions were for the set. I was almost angry after
      listening to the C93 disc, especially after listening to the NWW one
      first.

      Please note that it could have been the other way around -- that I
      liked the C93 and disliked the NWW. When you open the package, the
      way that the discs are situated make it seem like one is C93 and the
      other is NWW. However, there was something at the time that led me to
      believe that it could be the other way around.

      Mike