Re: State of the list

  • sturmgas@gmx.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 7, 2002

      > Message: 5
      > Date: Fri, 07 Jun 2002 04:01:36 -0000
      > From: "gradyfinklemyer" <gradyfinklemyer@...>
      > Subject: state of the list
      >
      > Is this list nothing but gig ads and merchants hawking their wares?
      > I have some old socks with holes in them if anyone wants to buy any.
      > Bidding starts at 1 million.

      > Message: 6
      > Date: Thu, 06 Jun 2002 23:37:07 -0500
      > From: mIEKAL aND <dtv@...>
      > Subject: Re: state of the list
      >
      > DUDE, BUT DO THEY ROCK?
      >
      > gradyfinklemyer wrote:
      >
      > > Is this list nothing but gig ads and merchants hawking their wares?
      > > I have some old socks with holes in them if anyone wants to buy any.
      > > Bidding starts at 1 million.

      > Message: 7
      > Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2002 00:44:22 EDT
      > From: jamello@...
      > Subject: Re: state of the list
      >
      > right on. the quality of posts used to be much better back in the day,
      > but
      > at this point we don't even have any quantity to speak of! everyone's too
      >
      > business out enjoying the summer or scratching their chins to the new dj
      > shadow, i guess.

      Well at least we made it to Digest number 1500!!

      but scratch my chin to DJ Shadow well no i dont think so (is it any good
      btw?)
      I wil scratch my chin to night to Coil in The Hague and some other bands and
      will bop my head to Textstar by Farben, rock my socks of to Soul Center III,
      get childish with Dat Politics and will buzz to Ammer & Console!

      --
      Het beste en tot mails,
      Herman de Vries

      http://members.tripod.co.uk/hjv_ecw/herman/herman.html