state of the list

  • gradyfinklemyer
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 6, 2002
      Is this list nothing but gig ads and merchants hawking their wares?
      I have some old socks with holes in them if anyone wants to buy any.
      Bidding starts at 1 million.
    • mIEKAL aND
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 6, 2002
        DUDE, BUT DO THEY ROCK?

      • jamello@aol.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 6, 2002
          right on. the quality of posts used to be much better back in the day, but
          at this point we don't even have any quantity to speak of! everyone's too
          business out enjoying the summer or scratching their chins to the new dj
          shadow, i guess.

          In a message dated 6/7/2002 12:04:19 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
          gradyfinklemyer@... writes:

          > Is this list nothing but gig ads and merchants hawking their wares?
          > I have some old socks with holes in them if anyone wants to buy any.
          > Bidding starts at 1 million.

        • chux
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 7, 2002
            Given that things are pretty quiet, I wonder if anyone can point me
            in the direction of some good theorists on digital audio? I am
            especially interested in how the unique practices of, or those that
            are greatly facilitated by, digital audio produce different results
            from analogue...

            Anyone?

            Regards,

            chx
            --

            "meaning is the illusion of experience"

            chx vom
          • Gwendal Cobert
            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 7, 2002
              not sure it is exactly what you're looking for, but there's
              http://www.teamcombooks.com/mp3handbook/11.htm - I think I saw that URL on
              this list a few weeks ago. I found it very helpful.
              Gwendal