Re: Zorn, Merzbow, Nurse With Wound, Current 93, etc on eBay

  • chain-wallet bitch
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 6, 2002
      Oh, I probably should have mentioned that a new batch of stuff is going every day for the next few days or so - everything must go, as quickly as I can post it:

      http://cgi6.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=j.free&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=25

      If the link doesn't work for you, just search for auctions by user name: j.free

      I've also found that just pasting the link into your browser works well.

      Okay, I shan't be bothering you with this agin for a bit!
      Thanks again, and now back to your regular programming...

      [and please remember to ignore any stupid spam that gets tagged onto the end of these transmissions!!]

      Sign up today at http://mail.lycos.com