Wire #150

  • jdouge@juno.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4 4:46 PM
      Does anyone know where I might locate a copy, transcription, or simply the list of 150 Essential Objects Of Musical Desire that ran in the Wire #150? There is a dead link to it on the search site, and I've searched the archives of this listserv to no avail.

      doug english

      GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
      http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.