electronic music radio shows?

  • jme3760146@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2002
      Hello,

      Could any of you recommend any good radio shows on the internet for
      'electronica', drum n bass, breakbeats, etc? I'm not looking for experimental
      music, i have plenty of that. Although I am probably hard to please as I
      don't like the last Photek album but I don't like the new Boards of Canada
      either. I tend to be listening to Mick Harris, Ed Rush, Gas, Dj Spooky, Dj
      Shadow (wouldn't mind any recommendations for good hip hop shows either).
      Anyways any info would be appreciated.

      cheers