spam?

  • stevolende
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 4, 2002
      theres furore going on down at shindig list
      cos every time you post either at list or from mailbox you get
      spammed by a dating service

      anybody seen this here?
      +I just checked the preferences page and everything is still set to
      No.

      iNteresting to see that Main thing talked about here cos I just
      checked Forcedexposure yesterday and saw it there.

      Its still got some great reviews up there so it works great for info
      however twisted other things are.

      Stevo
      Np VdGG Pawn Hearts Lemmings