Re: [thewire] current grooves ..

  • jamello@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , May 31, 2002
      on this topic, i picked up the reissued coldcut "journey by djs" mix cd and
      am moderately disappointed. it was probably the shit at the time, but i'm
      missing it now. maybe it's because it's been hyped for years as THE mix cd,
      maybe it's just the passage of time and change in musical tastes/trends. oh
      well.