Re: [thewire] Frederic?

  • Kraig Grady
    Message 1 of 4 , May 24, 2002
      Do you know if there are any plans to reissue Attica and Coming together
      and i heard him at a patrons house play some settings of coal miner songs
      that were killer i always wished he could get out.
      Don't Know what i think is called
      "De profondis"
      sounds like, do you know this piece/recording?
      also i could not think of anyone better to play Cardew but haven't had the
      time to pick this one up, would be curious if this is as good i hope!

      ‰Õ…‘“…  i»œ* wrote:

      > I know Mr Rzewsli personally amd can say it depends on whether you consider
      > him Russian or Polish.
      > Zhesski (as in "measure") for the Polish
      > and R(a)zhevski for the Russian
      > but as far as I colud trace he prefers Polish.
      > dmitri from Moscow

      -- Kraig Grady
      North American Embassy of Anaphoria island
      http://www.anaphoria.com

      The Wandering Medicine Show
      Wed. 8-9 KXLU 88.9 fm
    • Andrew Cox
      Message 2 of 4 , May 25, 2002
        Saturday, May 25, 2002, 7:02:34 AM Kraig wrote:

        > Do you know if there are any plans to reissue Attica and Coming together
        > and i heard him at a patrons house play some settings of coal miner songs
        > that were killer i always wished he could get out.

        There's a CD by Group 180 with both on, and they are superb - Amazon
        have it.
      • Kraig Grady
        Message 3 of 4 , May 25, 2002
          Hello Andrew!
          Thanks i had this record once and it was stolen, didn't even know it
          existed on CD at all.