Re: [thewire] marion brown

  • Kid Lucky
    Message 1 of 4 , May 24, 2002
      Hello My name is Kid Lucky and I have played with Marion Brown and I love
      him. Interesting how someone can claim music is dated. I believe I am on the
      last cd he ever recorded called (Daylight) by Devorah Day.
      http://cdbaby.com/cd/devday is the site you can buy it on. It was great for
      a young cat like me to play on the album with him and others. this was
      recorded about 3 1/2 years ago.
      Message 2 of 4 , May 25, 2002
        I meant that I found the Harold Budd album boring, and wasn't mean
        as a comment against Marion Brown, who is otherwise one of my favorite saxists.
        What is he doing now? Still recording?

        Daniel