Re: [lowercase-sound] Re: Andrew

  • Kraig Grady
    Message 1 of 1 , May 14 8:18 AM
      Perhaps one of you who knows him could get an address where money could be
      sent and this could set up in a way without taxing him and those around him.
      I am sure all involved have their hand filled and i think the less asked in
      return the better

      Matthew Stephan wrote:

      > If money is the main reason why Andrew Mackenzie must pass on, then I can't
      > see why the music community can't raise enough money to get him a
      > transplant. I think anyone who has ever been touched by Andrew's music or
      > experimental music in general would be willing to give what they could to
      > save his life. Something should really be set up before it's too late.
      > perhaps Andrew is too humble to ask.

      -- Kraig Grady
      North American Embassy of Anaphoria island
      http://www.anaphoria.com

      The Wandering Medicine Show
      Wed. 8-9 KXLU 88.9 fm