Re: [thewire] Miranda July is fluff

  • Manuel Cabrera
    Message 1 of 20 , May 8, 2002
      i've never seen her perform live--only heard her albums, which i love, and
      seen one of her short films. this isn't her work, but the short film
      collection "I Saw Bones," with works culled from the Big miss Moviola project,
      has some gems in it. I'm not very familiar with Laurie Anderson's work
      (except for a couple of tracks I've heard from her), but I'll be sure to check
      it out. In any case, I don't worship her: I simply enjoy what I've heard and
      seen of her work.

      mandel