atonal rap/hip hop

  • gradyfinklemyer
    Message 1 of 1 , May 6, 2002
      Speakin 'pon the subject of hip hop, I'd just like to give a big
      shout out to my favorite tv show, Mtv's Cribs. I swear Breton ain't
      never seen nuthin' as surreal as that, and it sho' nuff outdoes Dali
      fo' doin in my head. I thunk Max Ernst was far out, but nuthin makes
      my jaw hit the ground faster than ta see them inarticulate,
      talentless rap "stars" showin' me round their million dollar homes. I
      do declare that ah think that the zenith o' surrealism has been
      reached, and no one never ain't gonna reach no higher. I wishes I had
      me a time machine, so I could show people who was around for the dawn
      o' television the fantastical use o' the medium now o' dayz.