"MUSIC FOR PSYCHOLOGICAL LIBERATION" (Boredoms, etc)

  • Michael Gillham
    Message 1 of 1 , May 4, 2002
      Japanese TV documentary from 1994 hosted by David
      Hopkins (Public Bath), featuring footage of Boredoms,
      Hanatarash, Hijokaidan, etc, and being sold as a video
      on eBay for alot more than what I can afford.

      If anybody has this and can sort me out, I'd love to
      see it. Obviously, I'll pay, but not eBay prices...

      Please DON'T reply to this address, please reply to:
      blackoperations_uk@...

      http://uk.my.yahoo.com