The Blue Humans/Rudolph Grey 'Incandescence' cd

  • scott v
    Message 1 of 2 , May 4, 2002
      I have a copy of the blue humans 'incandescence' cd ep on the Shock label.
      Its in like new condition yet i find starting at around the 1:45 min. mark
      there are frequent distorted sound dropouts in the right channel that occur
      and it lasts 'til about the 10:00 min. mark. i'm wondering if this is
      actually in the recording or do i have a defective cd? i didn't play it in
      quite awhile so unfortunately i can't remember if it was like this when i
      purchased it. for those who have this cd, any help would be appreciated as
      to confirming this "sound". thanks.

      --Scott

      Message 2 of 2 , May 5, 2002
        silver_mirror69@... writes:

        > I have a copy of the blue humans 'incandescence' cd ep on the Shock label.
        > Its in like new condition yet i find starting at around the 1:45 min. mark
        > there are frequent distorted sound dropouts in the right channel that occur
        >
        > and it lasts 'til about the 10:00 min. mark. i'm wondering if this is
        > actually in the recording or do i have a defective cd? i didn't play it in
        >
        > quite awhile so unfortunately i can't remember if it was like this when i
        > purchased it. for those who have this cd, any help would be appreciated as
        > to confirming this "sound". thanks.
        >

        > --Scott

        Maybe it's your turn to feel ripped off for a change. Where are those 7 CD's
        you still owe me from last year??? How I hate fraudsters...

        Rich.