upcoming NAKED CITY live CDs on Tzadik

  • Michael Gillham
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 28, 2002
      I don't know about anyone else, but as a big John Zorn
      fan (have been since the late 80's), I can't wait for
      the upcoming Naked City live CDs on Tzadik.

      There's no concrete details as yet, and the release
      date for the first one has changed a couple of times.
      Apparently, this'll be the first of several...

      The last I heard is that JZ had ran into a few
      'problems' with the artwork. What a surprise!

      http://uk.my.yahoo.com