Re: buckley/starsailor

  • stevolende
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1, 2002
      --- In thewire@y..., "A.S. Van Dorston" <anthony@f...> wrote:
      > Sure, I have it. It was widely available anywhere a few years
      ago. You
      > should be able to find it used. There's also a newish live album
      from 1969
      > that looks good.

      Troubadour is pretty ancient by now Tony
      I prefer return of tHe Starsailor anyway

      I got given the picture disc version of Starsailor by a friend about
      5 years back too
      Now I'm just waiting for someone to rerelease Blue Afternoon since my
      copy got nicked in 97
      bo hoo

      wondering about Judy Henske too
      does anybody know Farewell Aldeberan?