buckley/starsailor

  • ralph2391311
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 28, 2002
      Does anyone know if this was ever put out on cd? And what ever
      happened to the reissue I read about a year or so ago?
      P.s. -Heard that Brad Pitt wanted to play
      Jeff Buckley in a film about his life-hoo, hoo, ha-that would have
      been great, but his mom put a stop to it. It probably would have been
      as good as Tom Cruise's bio-pic of the Shaggs.
    • A.S. Van Dorston
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 28, 2002
        Sure, I have it. It was widely available anywhere a few years ago. You
        should be able to find it used. There's also a newish live album from 1969
        that looks good.

        At 09:45 PM 2/28/02 +0000, you wrote:
        > Does anyone know if this was ever put out on cd? And what ever
        >happened to the reissue I read about a year or so ago?
        > P.s. -Heard that Brad Pitt wanted to play
        >Jeff Buckley in a film about his life-hoo, hoo, ha-that would have
        >been great, but his mom put a stop to it. It probably would have been
        >as good as Tom Cruise's bio-pic of the Shaggs.

        >TheWire List Info Page: [getting there]

        Fast 'n' Bulbous Music Webzine
        www.fastnbulbous.com
      • stevolende
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 1, 2002
          --- In thewire@y..., "A.S. Van Dorston" <anthony@f...> wrote:
          > Sure, I have it. It was widely available anywhere a few years
          ago. You
          > should be able to find it used. There's also a newish live album
          from 1969
          > that looks good.

          Troubadour is pretty ancient by now Tony
          I prefer return of tHe Starsailor anyway

          I got given the picture disc version of Starsailor by a friend about
          5 years back too
          Now I'm just waiting for someone to rerelease Blue Afternoon since my
          copy got nicked in 97
          bo hoo

          wondering about Judy Henske too
          does anybody know Farewell Aldeberan?