RE: [thewire] unsubscribe

  • Gwendal Cobert
    Message 1 of 26 , Feb 25, 2002
      there's an awful lot of music in that vein... I'd recommend the Luke Vibert
      "Nuggets" comp ; there's a Barry 7 "Connectors" comp in the same series
      (don't remember the label, sorry). Even wilder are the Manhattan Research
      Inc from Raymond Scott and "Forbidden planet" OST by Louis & Bebe Barron.
      I've got other Perrey releases, and it seems to me they're veering more into
      easy listening territory ; if that's what you're after, there's Space
      Capades in the Ultra Lounge excellent series...
      Gwendal