Muslimgauze Death

  • iLIGHT
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 15, 1999
      Hello,

      We have just heard the news of Bryn Jones's untimely death. Iris
      Light Records would like to extend it's condolences to Bryns'
      family, friends and fans.

      Rarely does an artist of such calibre come along and his passing
      is a very deep tragedy.

      This news has made us think about removing the Muslimgauze
      track from the upcoming compilation "Marconi Point" as mark of
      respect, however we have asked whether Bryn's family would like
      the track removed and have been told by the guys at Pretentious
      (Muslimgauze's website) that the track should remain on the
      album.

      However, we would like to dedicate the release of Marconi Point to
      Bryn. He will be sadly missed.

      Our thoughts are with Bryns' family.
      --
      Adam Sykes
      IRIS LIGHT RECORDS / (re)LIGHT

      i-LIGHT012CD SONIC SUBJUNKIES "MOLOTOV LOUNGE"
      (Debut album by Digital Hardcore band)
      (re)LIGHT1 AUBE "FLUSH"
      (re)LIGHT2 AUBE "FLARE"

      FORTHCOMING RELEASES
      i-LIGHT010CD V/A "Marconi Point"
      (inc. Zoviet France, Rapoon, Muslimgauze, Penumbra, Marineville, etc)
      i-LIGHT013CD SHINING "Dinmix"