Mothers + Mo's

  • chux
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 24 11:00 PM
      I can't really see what's insulting about suggesting that one's
      mother might appear on the cover of The Wire, nor for that matter
      making an observation that one's mother doesn't "put out records" (be
      it accurate or not).

      The suggestion that one's mother has a moustache is a little more
      risque, but, I find the notion quite amusing. It might even be good
      for her!

      That the mere juxtaposition of "put out" and "mother" evokes such a
      vitriolic response from ralph2319311 suggest to me that there are
      issues here than he may want to explore in a more supportive
      environment.

      Regards,

      chx

      --
      "meaning is the illusion of experience"

      chux@yahoogroups.com
      chux_vomitus@...
      chux_vom@...
    • ralph2319311
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 25 6:04 PM
        You so clevah. By the by upchux, Neil Peart is a pretentious twit.
        Ta!