  • peter marsh
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 24, 2002
      hello and apologies if you're not interested, but...

      lob are playing at the spitz on tuesday 29th jan.

      we're on with ray-on and superpop; probably on around
      8.30 so be there early ! we'll be joined by occasional
      guest simon hopkins (of paul schutze fame) on guitar.
      it's a mere 5 english pounds to get in.

      spitz
      109 commercial st
      lodon e1
      tube; liverpool st.

      also the new lob cd 'geography' is just about done and
      is set for a march/april release, this time with
      (gasp) proper distribution. you can get a feel for it
      by having a look round our new website. more news on
      that later.

      if you'd like to be removed from our mailing list,
      please let us know.

      thanks

      peter

      =====