the green dolphin's poll

  • ralph2319311
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 21, 2002
      Pretty hilarious in general. What's most ridiculous is the drummer
      list. Pat Mastelato at #2?! Hee hee, haw haw! Does everyone who voted
      for him have a tin ear? The guy is a fucking session hack with no
      talent whatsoever. He used to play in Mr. Mister for christ sake! The
      only reason people voted for him is because he's in King Crimson. I
      suspect that Fripp likes him because he's a good boy and does what
      he's told, without stirring up trouble like a potential Bruford. When
      I saw the Sylivan/Fripp tour, I kept expecting them to break out in a
      rousing rendition of Kyrie! "Kyrie on the road that I must
      travel..."!!! When he got the Sylvian/Fripp he had to do some
      research, so he called my store wanting a used copy of Rain Tree
      Crow. He was too fucking cheap to buy a new copy.