New Order DVD

  • jamello@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 21, 2002
      I recall reading that New Order were releasing a DVD with live footage recorded at the Paradise Garage many (many) years ago. Anyone know if this DVD has come out yet? I'm not a huge fan, but was at that show and curious to see it again.

      What's the general take on their most recent CD? Reviews seem split: love or hate. What say you?