RE: [thewire] japanese releases

  • Keith McColl
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 21, 2002
      www.cdjapan.co.jp

      ***let sweet thoughts grow within you ***
      Opinions expressed in this e-mail are those of the individual, not the
      company unless specifically indicated to that effect. This e-mail and any
      attachments are confidential and solely for the use of the intended
      recipient. If you are not the intended recipient we apologise for any
      inconvenience. Please return to the sender. Any use or copying of this
      e-mail or attachments is strictly prohibited