RE: [thewire] Digest Number 1356

  • drbentye@cs.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 7, 2002
      Just a small request.... could those of you who recieve the Digest version (like me) of the group take care not to include the whole thing when replying ? My mail browser truncates the mails after a few thousand lines and I miss a bunch of posts..

      Ta very much,

      Ben

      For what it's worth.. here's my top ten for 2001 in no particular order,

      1 Fennesz - Endless Summer (CD)
      2 Theo Parrish - Chunky/Secondary Darkness 12"
      3 Spring Heeled Jack etc. - Masses (CD)
      4 Tortoise - Standards (CD)
      5 Syclops (Maurice Fulton) - The Abdoer 12"
      6 Theo Parrish - These Days and Times (2xCDR Mix CD's)
      7 Fridge - Happiness(LP)
      8 Otomo Yoshihide - Flutter (CD)
      9 Susumu Yokota - Grinning Cat(CD)
      10 Larry Heard - Loves Arrival (LP)

      Plus the Morgan Geist Metro Area 12" series on Environ Recordings and the Moodyman 12's from ForeverNeverMore. Plus Pole, Plaid, ConJoin, Autechre, Fugazi, Hazard, Taku Sugimoto (sp ?), HIM, Coil..