RE: [thewire] Re: More film\music questions

  • Steeples Paul (Mr PW)
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 7, 2002
      You can get excerpts from the soundtracks to Solaris, The Mirror and Stalker
      on a Russian CD by Edvard Artemiev (called, oddly enough, Solaris, The
      Mirror, Stalker) which used to be available from Groove Records in the
      Netherlands. He plays them on a Soviet-developed synthesiser. And yes, the
      later stuff is a bit cheesy, on the evidence of the Tribute to Andrei
      Tarkovsky also included on the disc. I don't have the details to hand at the
      moment, but can send them to anyone who's interested.