rap in =clusions

  • Matthew St-Germain
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2002
      That Masters of Illusion disc by Kool Keith and Motion Man was my
      favorite rap album of the year. Incredible. While Ralph isn't right on
      his dissing of all rap, he is correct on that Missy E.

      FREEDOM FROM POBOX 582391 MPLS MN 55458 USA http://freedom-from.com
      ff-l-subscribe@yahoogroups.com to be placed on update list wanna know
      about weird / free / improv/skewed/noise/outrock shows around
      Minneapolis? email mplsunderground-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
      "If I'd known what old was like I would've stayed a blonde and fucked
      myself to death in the '70s." -Byron Coley