Painting by digits...

  • chux
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2002
      excuse me I'm pretty fick with wine, BUT...from the corpus hermetiCUM
      catalogue...

      Thurston Moore & Marco Fusinato TM/MF Freeway Sound CD $22/$25
      This is an excellent thing, audio CD documenting a
      cross-hemispherical collaboration between TM (guitar) and MF (paint).
      Thurston plays instant improvs to tape in NY which Marco replays in
      Melbourne while painting one painting for each track, in the time it
      takes to play them. 24 page booklet of photos documents the whole
      thing;currently paintings, sound and videos (of both ends of the
      process) are being exhibited in Sydney. Money can't usually buy shit
      this hot.

      --
      "meaning is the illusion of experience"

      chux@yahoogroups.com