A BLATANT PLUG FOR JAPANESE MUSIC..

  • Keith McColl
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2002
      hey wirenecks ,

      go buy PLUS TECH SQUEEZE BOX - 'FAKEVOX' as reviewed in yer new wire + an
      album on same label that they overlooked by cornelius' bass player called
      PATE - 'MO PSYCHO' .

      2 fine slices of japanorama on london based SUR LA PLAGE label .

      wurd up sisters - you know i dont bullshit .
      peace
      keeeef

      ***people always tryin to get next to me , i had a beautiful experience on
      ecstacy ***
      Opinions expressed in this e-mail are those of the individual, not the
      company unless specifically indicated to that effect. This e-mail and any
      attachments are confidential and solely for the use of the intended
      recipient. If you are not the intended recipient we apologise for any
      inconvenience. Please return to the sender. Any use or copying of this
      e-mail or attachments is strictly prohibited