Re: beach boys/manson

  • Kurt Hoffman
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 2, 2002
      >Those lyrics finally made it to the majors with MARILYN Manson's first
      >album. Is the Beach Boys' recording of Cease to Exist available anywhere?
      >I've never been able to find it. I guess it's probably an mp3 file
      >share thing.

      I don't know if there's a more interesting unreleased version of it
      floating around, but it came out officially (with Manson's
      songwriting credit deleted) as "Never Learn Not to Love" on the Beach
      Boys "20/20" album.

      kurt
    • jamello@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 3, 2002
        If memory serves, Redd Kross (back in 1981 on "Born Innocent")and Guns'n Roses (on "The Spaghetti Incident") also covered "Cease to Exist."