Re: Year-end lists

  • ralph2319311
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 2, 2002
      It's previously released tracks from his two albums, plus the Opel
      collection. There is one track that is previously unreleased-Bob
      Dylan Blues, and if you like Syd you'll probably want it. It's a
      witty commentary on Dylan.--- In thewire@y..., "Gwendal Cobert"
      <gpl@c...> wrote:
      > > 16)Syd Barret-Wouldn't You Miss Me
      > completely missed that one... what is it ? unreleased stuff, demos,
      live ???
      > Gwendal
    • Gwendal Cobert
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 3, 2002
        ummh... I'm not enough of a fan to get this album just because of that one
        track I don't have !

        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/